We are currently looking for a motivated and experienced automotive parts dismantler/parts puller. This position will be responsible for removing parts off of vehicles (Trucks, autos, SUVs) when sold or ready for stocking. This position involves a great deal of automotive knowledge, so the right candidate must have a high understanding of vehicle parts and auto body/sheet metal familiarity and judgment.
- Remove parts from vehicles
- Vehicles will be brought into the building, for sold parts to be taken off.
- Removed parts must be properly removed, tagged, and put on the outgoing shelf.
- Draining of all fluids from all parts
- Cleanliness of work area and parts pulled
- Parts must be clean and the work area cleaned on a daily basis
- Any other duties may be assigned by management.
- Must have your own tools… We offer $500 to buy tools quarterly!
- Ability to lift more than 50lbs
- Must be willing to work Mon-Fri 7:45-5 PM
- High knowledge of automotive parts and auto body/sheet metal
- Prior experience using Hollander or Powerlink is a plus
- Ability to work in changing temperatures (cold in winter, hot in summer)
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, climb, lift, and stretch as required by a specific task
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Retirement program
- Health Insurance
Application: Apply in person – complete job application – Complete automotive parts test
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00
Send resume via email: [email protected]
Call 800-551-7000 ext 121 and ask for Jon Walsh
Job Type: Full-time